Last Updated: May 4, 2018
- About Us
- What Information We Collect
- How We Collect User Information
- How We Use That Information
- What Is The Legal Basis For Processing User Information
- How Long Is The User Information Stored
- With Whom Do We Share User Information
- Exercise Your Rights
- Contact Us
Protection of your personal data is key to us!
As a business, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. We will process your personal information at all times in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
For the Project Agora Platform Privacy page which covers our use of information in connection with advertising services only, click here.
About Us ↑
Project Agora is a leading native ad marketplace and monetization platform that works with Publishers enabling them to increase their advertising revenue by selling their ad space through programmatic advertising to premium advertisers and other automated demand sources.
What Information do we collect ↑
When visiting our website there are two different types of information we collect: (a) Information you provide to us and (b) Information we collect from you automatically.
(a) Information you provide to us:
- Certain parts of our website may ask you to provide us with personal information about you voluntarily (such as Name, Company, E-mail and telephone number).
- In addition, if you choose to correspond with us through email or blog postings, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
(b) Information we collect from you automatically:
- When you use or interact with our website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device.
- Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include your IP address, device type, referring website address, browser type and language. In addition, we may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our website (e.g. pages accessed and link clicked).
How we collect User Information ↑
We collect the abovementioned information through our website’s submission form and through the usage of Third-Party technology companies with the usage of cookies and other standard web technologies.
To learn more about the ways the Third-Party Technology companies collect user information, please check their respective privacy policies on the “Exercise your rights” section.
How we use that Information ↑
We may use the information collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To respond to your requests or provide you with information requested by you
- To communicate with you about updates to our products and services
- To improve, enhance, and tailor our website to your needs
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies
What is the legal basis for Processing User Information ↑
We will collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), such legitimate interests might include: (i) improving our technology, websites, products and services; (ii) for our marketing activities; and (iii) measuring the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns.
How long is the User Information stored ↑
The information you provide to us through the submission form available in our website is stored in the same Wordpress database that the website uses for all its functionality. We retain the information collected through the website indefinitely or until we delete the information pursuant to a request from you.
You can request for your information to be deleted by contacting us.
To learn more about the information collected automatically through the Third-Party Technology companies, please check their respective privacy policies on the “Exercise your rights” section.
With whom do we share the User Information ↑
We may disclose your personal information to the either our group companies and/or to third-party services providers and partners who provide services to us (e.g. to enhance security of our website).
Exercise your rights ↑
More precisely you have the right to: (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your data, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your User Information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your User Information.
Below is the list with the Third-Party Technology companies that hold information about you. If you want to exercise your rights, please visit their respective policies:
You can also refuse or accept cookies from the website at any time by activating settings on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, some website features may not operate as intended.
Please note the following important information related to opting out:
- The opt-out only applies to the browser in the device in which you set it. For example, if you set the opt-out while using the Firefox browser, then the opt-out applies only to the Firefox browser on the device where it was set, not other browsers or devices.
- To opt out from other browsers and devices, you will need to repeat the opt-out process in such browsers and devices.
- If you block the opt-out cookie or your browser is configured to block third-party cookies, then your opt-out may not be effective.
- If you delete your cookies, you will need to opt out again. You may download a browser extension that will help preserve the opt-out preferences you set by visiting www.aboutads.info/PMC.
Contact Us ↑
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this policy from time to time in order to reflect changes to our practices or for other legal and regulatory reasons.
If we make material changes to our policy, we will notify you by posting the revised policy on this website.